Code of Conduct:
The college gives great importance to discipline as it ensures growth and development of students. Keeping in view the sensitivity of the institution, the college closely monitors the conduct/behaviour of students on the campus. Following rules must be observed strictly by the students in letter and spirit.
- Students must come in proper uniform. The college uniform for session 2017-18 is white shalwar-kameez with dupatta or scarf (plain) and black sweater (plain) . Additionally, students of 3rd, 2nd & 1st year must have three black, blue and yellow strips respectively on the right side of their kameez daaman.
- Students shall be allowed to enter the college gate on the display of I-Card issued by the college.
- No student shall be allowed to enter the college after 10:15 am and leave the college before 3:15 pm. Special permission to leave the college, however, can be sought from the Principal or Dean Students Welfare.
- A student remaining absent continuously for 10 days shall be struck off the rolls.
- A student shall be allowed to appear in the examination only if she has minimum of 75% attendance both in theory and practical.
- Any student found guilty of misconduct/breach of discipline shall be liable to disciplinary action.
- Mobile phone, camera or other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the college.